Friday, September 15, 2006

Sunny September

Today I was here on a sunny September day. Drinking coffee in the courtyard turned into lunch and a stroll around the Capability Brown gardens & lakes. I can't be an advertising campaign, but it is beautiful so shall share this map. & if you want to stay overnight, all the rooms are different, but one of them looks like this. Not very exciting for you to read, if you are not nodding off with boredom yet! A friend of mine was negotiating room rates for her MD, & asked if I was free; she could skive why her boss was in Spain on a jolly & I decided work could wait because I was ticked off with the snotty letter I recieved from the University this morning. If I ever actually get out there to work, as a social worker, it will be a minor miracle. I got an inkling as I passed through a picture perfect village en route, but I had no idea I was going to arrive somewhere so beautiful, such a treat to have absolute bliss to fortify me for a busy weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

Ohh, I love this place.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home