Friday, September 29, 2006

AIA Los Angeles 2006 People's Choice

A friend of mine works for an architectural practice LA who have just been nominated for an award. Once upon a time, he lived in London, just around the corner from me & we bonded over suppers & a love of buildingd. He told me he was working on this funny wheel thing, which I didn't really believe in until the Millenium Wheel started to float down the Thames. Not only did it seem an odd thing to be doing, but there were many funding hiccups along the way. Now I am so proud that it is so many people's favourite London icon. It was lovely when he showed my parents around the studio, & how the whole thing worked, which they understood but I didn't at all.

On his behalf I would like to tell you that CUT has been nominated as a finalist in the 2006 AIA Los Angeles Restaurant Design Awards! As a finalist, everyone is also invited to vote for their favorite restaurant design in the AIA LA’s People Choice Awards…get your votes in! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home