Monday, October 02, 2006

I Think I was Right

They are not as happy as they coo-ed. Rumours of a split were pre-empted by a blind item to which I responded accurately it appears. What japes, not that I have my finger on the pulse or anything. Does it give me any pleasure, well unpleasantly, yes. It was the smugness which got me on that on their E! inteview; don't share your dirty laundry/house building dreams unless you can cope with our (slightly guilty) schadenfreude when it all goes awry.
I am curious though, what will happen to the house? Who paid for it all, did you keep the receipts and who will buy who out? & no, I really don't have anything better to think about today! Oh, I do, I just don't want to. I am beholden to Eva & Tony for providing Monday's displacement activity. One day I will write about something that matters though, I promise, otherwise I'll have karma to consider methinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home