Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Simply The Best?

Busy in a running around fetching cars that have been mended day today, nothing to write home about, or to you about. I could talk about the young offender I saw, my voluntary work, but another time maybe when I can really sound off about something I found out today which is completely abhorent and demonises young people in the guise of public policy. Instead I found this blog and thought it was brilliant so I'm generous enough to share it with you.

I know I have visitors, so you'll all have worked out by now that I haven't got a clue what I am doing with mine, t'is a work in progress & I'm making it up as I go along. I probably should've had a plan, but that just isn't me in this life anytime soon; no plans, no goals, just hoping serendipity will work her magic. It is lovely that you keep checking back though, & it only takes a minute (that was supposed to be funny btw - a little song title guessing in the text). I know you don't always feel like communicating with me, I understand because I can be a little reclusive myself sometimes. I know some of you got here by mistake; that post which mentioned S&M brought us together didn't it but don't worry, I'm not taking the time to drill that far down through my stats!
It's great to have you around whatever, and I'd like to introduce you to someone who gets it so right. Now don't you go deserting me for her now you hear! This made me laugh out loud, & don't go trying these diets at home! Oh & she is beautiful as well as clever & funny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home