Friday, June 15, 2007

Man Overboard

I always say I don't really know anything but Michael Barrymore's gaunt appearance, troubled eyes and bonkers behaviour, have always indicated to me that he is a man much bothered. Perhaps it isn't a guilty conscience but a man died in his pool and he knows much more than he has told us, you can always see concealment, the dissonance is evident in a narrative no matter who consistent someone tries to be.


Entertainer Michael Barrymore has welcomed a new police investigation into the death of Stuart Lubbock; "I am delighted and thrilled, at the news. I've been asking for years for this to be done. I'm willing to do all I can, to bring this matter to a correct and proper closure. This issue must be concluded for everybody's sake so that we can all carry on with our lives. It has been five-and-half years so far, and five-and-half years too long. I do hope the police have made a breakthrough. I am particularly pleased about the decision for the sake of Mr Lubbock's father Terry, he above all has the right to have his son's death reinvestigated. All I hope is that the media treat the issues involved as fact not fiction. This story has been too seductive in the past and I have had to endure extraordinary and preposterous accusations. Perhaps now the media, particularly the tabloids, will consider their tone and also try to consider the proper facts rather than heating up sensation and innuendo"
So maybe I am being as spurious as the tabloids but Barrymoor reminds me of the saps the police parade at a press conference and who are then charged with the murder. Whatever he might think, he has never been rehabilitated from Stuart Lubbock's death. Even if accidental, murder is quite rightly disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home