Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Life Once Lived

Today I was randomly reminded of the time I was an extra in Ballykissangel, I wonder if Colin Farrell was around at the time... Another day I shall tell you about the time I had dinner with George Michael! No I didn't win a flaming competition & he hadn't come out yet but there were several clues flanking him in gorgeous Armani type suits. Also read Alex James reminising on the Groucho Club in the 1990's, now Julie whatshername may maintain she was the queen of the club in the 1980's, but I was priviledged to be in such close proximity to Alex, Damien and Keith Allen. Damien was aloof, Alex was posh, and Keith was utterly charming, they were all pretty wasted and at least 2 of them asked my friend for a threesome. She said she didn't, but I think she did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home