Friday, January 19, 2007

How To Ruin A Face?

Having just watched 10 Years Younger last night, I was thinking about plastic surgery again & the show does some good work. BUT, oh there is always a but, it is always surgery & I liked it better when the transformation was more attainable & the procedres less invasive. + the make-up on the programme really annoys me, they all wear too much, or rather Ruby puts too much on the women. You can see the foundation/concealer in all its glory, both in the harsh light of the make-up studio & the softer light later. It is very odd that the deceit is not covered up as thoroughly as their features.
Not such great results have been achieved by Kenny & Clint... whose faces have most their character.
I should credit these pictures but I can't remember where they came from, but will let you know when I track it down.
On the same site, I found this strip on Robert Redford, but I don't really think he has had anything done. We all have our vanities, but I don't think he cares that much, although he does think he is the best looking grandfather around!On his appearance in Havana: "All everyone talked about was aging. It took me by surprise because I have not thought of myself that way. I assumed I would age naturally, as time went on." He also feels there is a difference between the way he looks and the way he feels inside, which makes me think he might just think aging has made him look more interesting. Some pretty actors have a character actor inside just waiting to be free.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home