Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pammie's Cake

See this cake, Pammie and her beau are at the 1st of their many weddings, this one in St.Tropez. Being French makes the cake automatically stylish right? But the bride and groom are not, so now I'm in a bit of a quandry. I need to choose a wedding cake, I've got about a year, but I'm really fussy so it's as well to start looking. I don't like those mountains of icing which represent most wedding cakes here (in the UK), so I had started to think about something lovely with chocolate and raspberries. This looks delightful but the wedding so trashy. Should I even be bothered, am I just being a snob, and Pammie actually seems really sweet anyway. I am sure the chef came up with this cake and equally sure my mind should be on much more serious issues anyway; cake or the Middle East crisis, I wonder ... mmm feeling a bit Marie Antoinette-ish now, You do know she said brioche don't you, not cake.

A Croquembouche, très Français!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home