Saturday, November 24, 2007

British Boxes

Blake on red phone boxes, I'm thinking of buying one for the garden BTW, well I was until I saw how much they are. I was pondering today about blog inactivity, a few of my favourites have just disappeared, without any word of explanation. No melodramatic diatribes or intent of opting out. Then another returned, & I really can't work out what happened with her "estranged" sister, one of the disappeared. Feeling low as a low thing can feel today, I wondered if my inability to consistently post means that nobody is out there any more. Melancholia unexpecteda has descended & I am lonely even with someone else in the house. It doesn't seem to bear unpacking to an absent audience. I feel a bit like this phone box although that wasn't why I picked the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home